All the schedule are based on local time and date. (KST, GMT +9:00)
|Running time||Age of limit||Over 19years old|
|Main casting||Venue||Muv Hall, SangSang Madang, Rollling Hall etc.|
|Booking fee||1000 KRW||Ticket delivery price||Pick up at venue|
|Expiry date||2017.09.29 ~ 2017.10.01 Available only for reserved dates and times|
|Cancellation||Cancellation fee will be imposed upon cancellation, unless the cancellation is made on the day of your reservation and the reservation fee will not be refundable.
1,000KRW will be imposed for the cancellation fee less than 1,000KRW when revoking your reservation according to the cancellation fee policy.
- Within 7 days from the reservation : None
- After 8 days from the reservation ~ Before 10 days from the show day : 4,000KRW per ticket (musical, concert, classic etc.) / 2,000KRW per ticket (Theater, Exhibition, Festival ect.)
- Before 9 days from the show day ~ Before 7 days from the show day : 10% (of the ticket price)
- Before 6 days from the show day ~ Before 3 days from the show day : 20% (of the ticket price)
- Before 2 days from the show day ~ Before 1 days form the show day : 30% (of the ticket price)
- If you are receiving the refund due to an issue caused by the show itself, additional cancellation fee will not be imposed.
|Notice of refund||You can cancel tickets in cancellation deadline. For question regarding cancellation deadline, please refer to My ticket page.
If the ordered ticket had already been sent out for delivery, cancellation on the webpage will not be available. However, you can still cancel through the Service Center if you return the ticket to our headquaters before the cancellation deadline.
- Headquaters Address : J Building, 586, Gangnam-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 06043
- Service Center : 1644-3850 (only English)
Cancellation fee will be imposed based on arrival date, and delivery price will not be refundable.